San Juan Unified School District’s mission is to empower all in our inclusive learning community to contribute and thrive in a radically evolving world. As one of the largest California school districts, San Juan Unified serves more than 45,000 preschool, K-12 and adult learners in eastern Sacramento County.
San Juan Unified’s shared values include:
- Inclusivity: The district commits to cultivating an inclusive community of belonging with genuine respect for diverse cultures, identities, and abilities.
- Real World Knowledge: The district commits to creating environments and providing experiences that build and apply relevant skills and knowledge for the real world.
- Voice: The district commits to hearing all voices, acknowledging, validating, and responding as we continuously grow together as a community.
- Social and Emotional Intelligence: The district commits to creating a culture that embraces, teaches, models, and applies social and emotional intelligence in all interactions with all stakeholders.
- Perseverance: The district commits to creating a learning atmosphere that models and instills perseverance through adversity and encourages risk taking.
Mondays at 7:00PM and Sundays at 12:00PM on SECC Comcast 15
San Juan Unified on YouTube