Watch sessions from the 2018 CapCUE TechFest!
The CapCUE Board welcomes 2018 CapCUE attendees with a message about exploring creativity and education.
- Monday, November 5 – 4:30p – Comcast 16
- Saturday, November 10 – 7:00p – Comcast 16
This session will show teachers how to use AR & VR to bring immersive and new learning experiences to their classes and how they can have their students make their own. Participants will be shown many of the tools which teacher can now bring into their schools. With Ryan O’Donnell and Brian Briggs.
- Monday, November 12 – 4:30p – Comcast 16
- Saturday, November 17 – 7:00p – Comcast 16
How many times have you attended a session as a primary teacher and the content is geared to upper elementary, middle or high school? This session is designed to show you the possibilities available to our K-2 students. We will show you classroom tested lessons including Google Slides, Sheets, Doc & Forms. With Jessica Block and Katie Sanchez.
- Monday, November 19 – 4:30p – Comcast 16
- Saturday, November 24 – 7:00p – Comcast 16
Both HBR and Forbes say that creativity is no longer optional in the workforce. So how do we develop this skill set in our students? In this session, we’ll explore what creativity actually means and how we can bring it back into the classroom. With Misty Kluesner.
- Monday, November 26 – 4:30p – Comcast 16
- Saturday, December 1 – 7:00p – Comcast 16
It’s time to rescue your students from the evil perils of (dun-dun-DUNNN) disengagement! I’ll help you put on your HyperDoc cape and your GSuite tool belt to deliver high quality, intentionally planned and packaged lesson design that’s super-charged with engagement, all to become the instructional hero your kids need! With Nicole Beardsley.
- Monday, December 3 – 4:30p – Comcast 16
- Saturday, December 8 – 7:00p – Comcast 16